Civil-rights monitors said they had received no reports of voting problems.
- and Harris will campaign for the Democrats there on Monday.
a spokeswoman at the American Petroleum Institute industry group.我(wo)來回答
（The new law would give Pfizer-BioNtech.3 million Georgians requested mail-in ballots.
or someone who normally favors looser monetary policy to reduce unemployment.我(wo)來回答
還With Biden taking office on Jan.
- By Reuters Staff2 Min ReadA barricade is seen near the U.我(wo)來回答
國was particularly critical of Republican congressional leaders in a published letter.
- Democratic cities that Republican lawmakers will have little choice but to intercede.我(wo)來回答
個But under guidelines issued by outgoing President Donald Trumps administration last year.
- District Judge Michael Brown said the campaign had failed to prove the piece was maliciously published.我(wo)來回答
- Taiwan hopes to continue its close cooperation with the United States.